Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time for Caelin Part 9

This may be the last post I do on this project.  There is one last item to finish, but it can wait a little while.

Tonight we delivered the cribs to our friend Chris, Andrea, and Caelin.  This project took almost exactly 1 year from start to finish.  I went back tonight and looked at the Sketch-up file, and the created date is Saturday, November 28, 2009, 9:46:54 AM.  It turned out to be hard to let this one go.  There is still things I want to improve on with it, but I think it was time to say goodbye.


Under this pile of blankets are the pieces of the crib.

Here is the little man in his new bed.





This last picture is for my son James.  He wanted a picture of "Striker" in the crib.  (Yes I know the dolls name is not Striker, but James does not know that.)

In a few months, I will probably document making the slats for the bed version of the crib.  Till then.  I gotta find a new project to start on.

No comments: